Pool & Spa Etc. will make your pool look, and feel like new with a variety of pool finishes.
Is it time for a new surface for your pool? Has your pool started to look stained or cracked? Pool and Spa Etc. is here to help you.
One of our professionals at Pool and Spa Etc. can give you a free assessment of your spa or pool resurfacing needs in a timely and professional manner. Whether you need resurfacing, tile replacement, or even custom coping, call one of our professionals today! We will gladly come out and give you a free written estimate.
Standard white plaster is the tried and true pool and spa surface finish. White plaster has been around as long as people have been building swimming pools, and it remains a popular choice despite the myriad of choices that have come into the market in recent years. It’s simple combination of white cement, white marble aggregate and water make for an economical choice that will give you that classic swimming pool look. When filled with water, pools and spas surfaced in white plaster create a brilliant, clean, light blue appearance, which is very smooth to the touch. With proper maintenance, a new plaster surface will give about 5 to 10 years of good service.
Quartz Finish Resurfacing
Luna Quartz Premium Pool Finish® is a high performance pool finish that combines one of natures hardest minerals with a specialty engineered cement admixture containing pozzolans and polymers. Luna Quartz® looks like traditional plaster bit is much more durable.
Luna Quartz samples
Pebble Tec® brand pool finish is the original pebble pool finish and still delivers the enduring natural elegance and durability that combines beauty with exceptional value. Available in 18 attractive colors, our original Pebble Tec pool interior is the perfect choice for individuals desiring a more natural look for their pools, spas or water features.
- Created with pebbles from around the world that are selected for their color and beauty.
- This stain-resistant surface has a natural, non-slip texture that continues to set the industry standard of excellence.
- With a Pebble Tec pool finish you receive a dependable, low-maintenance aggregate interior finish.
- You are installing the very best – backed by a company renowned for its reputation and customer satisfaction.
- As with Pebble Sheen®, Pebble Fina® and Bead Crete® pool finishes, only skilled installers licensed by Pebble Technology, Inc. can apply a Pebble Tec brand pool finish.
- A Pebble Tec pool finish offers a unique, flexible design that will perfectly blend with landscaping and water features.
- Enduring natural elegance. Experience a spectrum of colors as the sunlight plays on the water throughout the day.
Jet Black Black Pearl Black Marble Midnight Blue® Emerald Bay™ Tropical Breeze® Tahoe Blue Caribbean Blue Blue Lagoon Majestic Plum Sedona Red Sandy Beach Jade Creme De Menthe Moonlight Grey White Pearl Soft White Sky Blue