Variable Speed Pump
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps*
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life
- Dramatically quieter operation – as low as 45 decibels – about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps.**
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
Side Mount Filters
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection, and features an easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- All internal parts are threaded for ease of service
- Internal air bleed
- Bulkhead connectors are threaded for easy installation and service
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 psi
Fiberglass D.E. Filters
- Superior strength
- Service-Ease™ grid pack
- Continuous High Flow™ internal air relief*
- 100% factory tested
- Top-to-bottom backwash
- High Flow manual air relief valve
- Tension Control™ clamp
- Black valves and plumbing
- 1-1/2in. bottom clean out port
- 7-1/2in. centerline bulkhead fittings
Salt Chlorine Generator
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, and SunTouch Automation Systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety
- NSF approved
- Redesigned for greater cleaning coverage from water line to pool bottom.
- Powerful suction makes removal of both large and small debris a cinch.
- No wheels, gears, or diaphragms to continually replace or repair.
- Regulator valve automatically adjusts water flow to set the ideal speed for maximum cleaning performance.
- No expensive, energy draining booster pump to buy, saving you significantly on your utility bills.
- Installs in minutes, with no tools required.